Australian Country Choice is committed to its environmental charter. Our vision is to conduct
company-wide operations in accordance with defined best industry practice. These practices are
underpinned by certified International Standards for Environmental Management (ISO 14001).
Our company has deployed a number of business tools including Environmental Management
Systems (EMS), cleaner production methods and environmental 'footprint' evaluation mechanisms.
These systems bridge our internal supply chain including property, feedlot and factory operations.
- Certified ISO 14001 integrated environmental management system (EMS)
- Best Practice Management Plans (Water, Energy, Waste, Air, Land)
- Cleaner Production / Eco-Efficiency Programs
Our supply chain environmental management also adopts ‘Industry Best Practice‘ in relation to:
- Energy Management
- Water Management
- Waste Management (solids / effluents)
- Air Pollution Management
- Land Management
Further more, our company participates in several national environmental programs, including:
- National Pollutant Inventory
- Greenhouse Challenge Plus
- Queensland Smart Energy Program (PDF)